06 February 2011

2011 Non-Fiction Challenge


This reading challenge is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish Blog. I just couldn't resist a non-fiction challenge! 

For this challenge I'm going to aim for the top... Future Jeopardy Champion!



Here's the challenge!
The challenge runs from January 17th to December 31st 2011.
You have to read books from each category below. And all books have to be non-fiction of course!


Here are the levels of the challenge...
1-3 books from different categories: Master of Trivial Pursuit
4-6 books from different categories: Apply For Who Wants to Be A Millionaire
7-9 books from different categories: Future Jeopardy Champion



Culture: Non-fiction books about different cultures, religions and foreign lands; memoirs & biographies count.

Art: Non-fiction books about anything art related (painters, music, architecture, photography, dance, literature, film, etc). Memoirs/biographies of any people related to the arts count.

Food: Food memoirs, anything related to food industry, or food lifestyles.

Medical: Anything related to the medical field... industry memoirs, memoirs about illnesses (mental included), diseases, etc.

Travel: Travelogues, industry memoirs, travel guides, etc.

Memoir/Biography: Self explanatory.

Money: Anything related to finances, economics, history of money, financial improvement, etc.

Science/Nature: Anything related to any scientific field, memoirs count.

History: Anything history related... events, biographies of historic figures, etc.




My Reading List











Head on over to The Broke and the Bookish to sign up for the challenge!! I can't wait to get started!! 

What reading challenges are you participating in?

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this challenge too! I'm also trying to be a future Jeopardy champion (which might be wishful thinking on my part... haha...). There are a few books on your list that I'm quite interested in reading too! Lipstick Johad, The Devil in the White City, Spook... I'm looking forward to your reviews of them!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS