The Once Upon a Readathon is here! This fun event is hosted Candace at Candace's Book Blog, Lori at Pure Imagination, and Angela at Reading Angel. This is my first readathon so I'm really not sure how much I'll get to read or what to expect. So what do I plan to get read?
I think four books doesn't look like much, but I work and I'll have doctor appointments up the wahzoo! The first three books are from the library and Vanish is an ARC sent to me by the lovely Jena over at Shortie Says! I know she's not rushing me to get it back to her, but I like to think I follow the book blogger etiquette when it comes to borrowing ARCs. Thanks again, Jena! And yes, I will still uphold my promise of giving Cassian a chance. Haha. So here's goes nothing!!!
















Hehe you're welcome!!! :) I hope you loves it!!!
ReplyDelete